DEENA is the creator and founder of FOURCE, a no-fail formula for success and an overall way of conducting your life that creates exceptional results and helps anyone who uses it to achieve anything they would like to accomplish.
“Get into alignment. Leave your auto-pilot of everyday life behind and STOP! Stop and interrupt your patterns. Stop your habitual behavior, any thought that travels through your mind of how you can’t do it or how difficult it may seem. There is no way anything in life is impossible. So since it’s clearly possible, what would be your next step? Overcome the fear, the doubt, the worry. Just overcome everything that ran your life before and Stop! Pause… and acknowledge that you can pull it off.”
Learn more about Deena, her life, her 4 powerful principles to achieving your goal, audio recordings, videos, get free advice and more at www.deenamorton.com.
The 4 Principles:
1) Clear Goal: Visualize the end result… clearly in your mind. Because our imagination is a very powerful tool we possess… our mind thinks in pictures… so see the receiving of the goal. See it happening in your mind… that no matter what, the end result will happen… don’t worry about what anybody else is doing or thinking. Just see your goal clearly, put it up on a shelf and move forward.
2) Be other’s focused: Focus on someone else’s needs. Be a contributor in life, find out what someone else wants or needs and get it for them. Be the change in someone else’s life. Make a major contribution… with what you have in your mind and heart. Don’t worry about what you’re gonna get and how… no expectations. Just be concerned on whether or not you’re giving enough.
3) Gratitude: Be in an attitude of gratitude for everything and anything that happens. No matter what is going on, if you take a wrong turn – or what you may perceive as a wrong turn – that created a roadblock for you and you feel you can’t go any further, be grateful for that experience and for what you learnt… and take another step in a different direction with continued focus on your clear goal. Be grateful to you, to others, to the experience… no matter if it’s the wrong road or the right that’s leading to the path of the end result. Gratitude connects you to a source of abundance. So long as you can keep focusing on what you have and what’s working rather than what’s not, this gratitude will continue to draw you to the right direction.
4) Unwavering Faith: If you have a goal, a clear end result, focus on your contribution to others and be grateful for every experience… then it’s just a matter of time before your goal is reached. That’s where the unwavering faith comes in. Some people have a goal and work in full throttle towards it, with nothing stopping them. While others take it day by day and are sometimes discouraged. You are not allowed to doubt the process, no matter what it looks like. Even though you might think it’s gonna look one way, and then it started to look another, you must realize that faith will take away any doubt, worry of fear. FAITH is the key to undeniable success.
Each person who values their life here on Earth would benefit greatly from reading, understanding the laws below and using them to create conscious action and direction in their own life. We are in a time of change, shifting from ignorance to wisdom. And although the saying “ignorance is bliss” may apply to some, one must rethink the quality of their life today, what is attainable and what can be achieved when we have laws in place guiding us to becoming the designers of our own lives. Look inside your self… you will find these laws clearly in the divinity within you!
Change and the Unchangeable
You’ve probably heard the saying, “Change is the only constant”. Well, perhaps that’s not completely correct. There are certain physical laws that appear the same today as they were thousands of years ago. One example of this is the law of gravity. If laws, such as the law of gravity, do change, they change so slowly that, for our lives here on Earth at the present time, we can, for all practical purposes, consider them constant and without change. Understanding the law of gravity and understanding how to apply it to your life give you two things: a powerful tool to use in making your life easier and a warning regarding the consequences of ignoring/violating the law.
The Three Universal Laws also fall into the category of the immutable and the unchangeable. They too, are powerful tools you can use to make your life easier, and like the law of gravity, they have serious consequences for those who ignore them.
1. The Law of Thought
In this vibrational universe, experiences are not created “out there” in the external, physical world. They are created inside one’s own mind. Every human act starts with a thought. Intentionally creating something that is desired and intentionally changing an unwanted experience are both accomplished by shifting one’s own vibration to be in harmony with the vibration of that which one chooses to be, do, have and/or experience. Vibration is a function of thought. When a person thinks about something, he/she vibrates in harmony with it. The point of mental focus directs the Universal Creative Energy to physically manifest that which has been the object of attention. It’s called “The Universal Law of Thought”! Continue reading
“THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental.” – The Kybalion.
This Principle embodies the Truth that “All is Mind”. It explains that the All (which is the Substantial Reality underlying all the outward manifestations and appearances which we know under the terms “Material Universe”, “Phenomena of Life”, “Matter”, “Energy”, and in short all that is apparent) is Spirit which in itself is unknowable and indefinable, but which may be considered as a Universal, Infinite, Living Mind.
It also explains that all the “phenomenal” world or universe is simply a Mental Creation of the All, subject to the Laws of Created Things; that the Universe, as a whole, and in its parts, has its existence in the Mind of the All, in which mind we “live, and move and have our being.”
“As Above, so Below; as Below, so Above.”
This Principle embodies the Truth that there is always a Correspondence between the laws and phenomena of the various planes of Being and Life. Continue reading
In the book “The Four Agreements”, don Miguel Ruiz gives four principles to practice in order to create love and happiness in your life.
Adopting and committing to these agreements is simple. Yet, living them 100% of the time is the most challenging thing you can do. As you practice living these four agreements, your life will change dramatically. With continued commitment and practice, they become integrated into your being and every area of your life.
The 4 Toltec Agreements:
1. Be Impeccable with your Word (This agreement is the most important one and the most difficult one to honor.)
Speak with integrity. Say only what you mean. Avoid using the Word to speak against yourself or to gossip about others. Use the power of your Word in the direction of truth and love. It sounds very simple, doesn’t it? As simple as it might sound, this agreement as stated above, is the most difficult one to honor simply because half of the things that come out of our mouths during a normal day is not filtered. Not that you have to calculate every word that comes out of your mouth – but at least modify it simply because your word carries charge… and these charges hold extreme consequences!
Why do our words carry so much charge? Your word is the power you have to create! Regardless of what language you speak, what you dream, or what you feel… your intentions and who you truly are will be manifested through the word.
The word is not just a sound or a written symbol. The word is a force… it is the power you have to express and communicate; it is the ability to think, and thereby to create the events in your life. The word is the most powerful tool you have as a human; it is the tool of magic. But like a sword with two edges, your word can either create the most beautiful dream, or can destroy everything around you. One edge is the misuse of the word, which creates living chaos. The other edge is the impeccability of the word, which only creates beauty, love, and heaven on earth. Depending upon how it is used, the word can either set you free or enslave you. All the magic you possess is based on your word.
The word is our power to think and express… thereby generating emotions… and then feeling them. You can create dynamics of respect in a relationship by simply being silent and listening attentively. You can create a different experience for yourself and others by refraining from an emotional reaction. You can create an income for yourself by how well you express caring in the activity of your work. You can create a different self image by putting the power of your faith in a thought you have about your self.
You express in a multitude of ways throughout the day and being impeccable with your Word applies to each and every way.
Every human is a magician. We can either put a “spell” on someone with our word or release someone from a spell just as well. We don’t realize that we cast spells all the time with our opinions. Continue reading